Sunday 23 October 2011

WICKER WOMAN - A RECENT ADDITION , & OTHER NEWS


Here's a pic of Wicker Woman (or T'Wicker Woman, as we used to say in Sheffield). She found her way to The Tom Paine Printing Press a few weeks ago, and I liked her poise so much that I asked her to stay.

I'll be showing my 'BLAST?' letterpress book (images to follow) at the Oxford Fine Press Book Fair at Oxford Brooks University on 5th & 6th November (damn! I'll be missing Lewes Bonfire).

Recently I've printed a small broadside 'Hurrah! For Bonfire', and also a front cover for the December issue of 'Viva Lewes' (also images to follow).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He that will eat the kernel must crack the nut

vijaychabra003 said...

A real cracker. What a unique idea . Just awesome.
photographic poster prints at its level best

khusbhu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.